Saturday, September 28, 2013

Life Drawing at Art Not Terminal

Another rainy Saturday in Seattle spent with the good people at the Art Not Terminal gallery. This was a longer pose that I worked on for the better part of two hours. Honestly, I don't think it looks all that different from the poses I work on for 40 minutes, although I did get into a bit more detail on the hands and feet.

A side note - I realize that this image is a little blurry and a little on the yellow side. This is because I took a photo in my apartment with overhead light on a dark, rainy afternoon using the camera on my iPhone. I cleaned it up as best I could in Photoshop, but it still looks a little rough. Any suggestions on how I can get better photos of my work, short of investing in a better camera or some fancy studio lights, would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment